To install it, please follow these steps:
- Download Firefox if you have not done so already and install it.
- Download the Insomniac for Firefox extension and save it somewhere you can get to (like your Desktop folder or Downloads folder).
- In Firefox, go to Menu–>Add-ons. You’ll see a page that offers to add other themes and Add-ons.
- Drag the insosmniac_for_firefox.xpi file that you downloaded in step 2 onto the Firefox Add-ons page. Just drop it anywhere and magically it will install itself.
- Approve installation then you will see the Insomniac icon in the extension toolbar. Log in and you can start using Insomniac for Firefox.
Here’s a video of the installation process. When you are done scroll down for a link to instructions on how to do the settings.
Insomniac for Firefox Usage Instructions
Now that you have installed the extension, you need to set up the sites you want to use multi-session browsing on. Please see Insomniac for Firefox usage instructions here.
You have to be logged in.