Why aren’t my extensions showing?
To troubleshoot this, you’ll need to try a few steps:
- First try clicking the right side of the URL bar and just sliding it left. Sometimes your URL bar is just set to a very wide size so it hides the extensions.
- Next go to Menu–>Extensions and make sure your extensions are enabled. Try checking the boxes. If you get a message, saying you need a license, then continue to the next step.
- Go to the Account Page and see if you have any licenses available that are not assigned. Assign them if you have them available.
- Next, check your Account–>Order History page. You may have had a payment fail and if you do it will show there along with a button to complete your payment. Please complete it (Visa and MC only – no AMEX), then assign the license to the use you want to have it.
If none of these help, please contact us with the following information:
- The username you want to give access to.
- The username that purchased the subscription.
- the extensions that are missing.
- the subscription ID and subscription status (pending, processsing, etc) for the product that is missing. You can get the ID and status from your Account–>Subscriptions page.
If you fail to provide the above information in your request we will send you back to this page, so please provide it all.