Logging into the browser, you need to keep just a couple of things in mind:
- Each user needs their own account, with it’s own username and own email address. It can be created by the individual or by someone who purchases a license for them.
- Make sure you log in with your username, not your email address.
- Make sure you know the difference between logging into the browser or the web site. If it doesn’t say ‘Browser Login’ right above the login screen, it’s the web site.
- Your web site username/password is the same as your browser username/password.
- You can change your password for both in ‘My Account’
- If you forget your password, please click ‘My Account’ then click password reset. We can’t email you your password. It’s encrypted in our database so we can’t see it.
- If you have trouble logging in, just take it one step at a time and read the full error messages. There is always information and links or contact options there to help you.
Here’s a quick video demo of the login process and quick fixes for common problems.